Water treatment technologies
At Markit, we treat water for various qualities and uses:
• Food and services sectors
Markit provides products for the ongoing treatment of water and monthly servicing:
• For the prevention of lime-scale
• For the prevention of corrosion
• For treating bacteria
• In addition to receiving a status report from Markit's water laboratory.
Markit provides devices for water softening using various technologies. Pursuant to the client's request or according to a technology match for each particular customer:
• A green water softener without brine, an original development of Markit, compliant with the requirements of the environmental authorities, and a water and chemicals saver.
• Reverse osmosis
• Salt softener
• Filtration devices
• Dosage and control devices.
Markit has an experienced team that will provide answers and respond to any cooling water problems such as lime-scale, corrosion (rust), etc. with a variety of options.
Steam boilers require soft water without partly soluble salts which create lime-scale which diminishes the efficiency of the boiler, all in addition to the need to prevent corrosion.
Ozone is used as a strong disinfectant which breaks-down without a trace or an after-taste. This is a crucial advantage in the food industry
Water circulating in a closed system for the cooling of heat exchangers (coolers) such as in air-conditioners, are only theoretically circulating in a closed system, when in fact usually there is loss of water, lime-scale blockages, corrosion and mud.
Pursuant to the environmental regulations regarding the disposition of brine, many plants in Israel are experiencing real and substantial difficulty: on the one hand they cannot function without soft water but on the other hand the costs of removing brine from the site are considerable.